Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My mind is on the brink.

It's barely 9 p.m and I'm knackered beyond belief. I'm not entirely sure why I've been having such a hard time sleeping nights, but it's beginning to take its toll on me. Also, today I made the grave mistake of taking the car to work. I thought it would be easier than taking a train, since it was raining really, really heavily. But! It took me an hour and a half each way, and every second of the three hours entailed incessant honking, pungent fumes and about 738573957 narrow brushes with death. By the time I got home, I had a splitting headache and a firm commitment to always take the train to work.

............

I deleted the rest of this post. Suffice to say all is resolved.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home