Thursday evening blues.
I'm still at work - Waiting for everyone to finish up so we can go for Prachi's birthday/farewell celebration at Leo's. I'm not quite sure why I feel so.... meh. Yes, "meh" is a good word for how I feel. "Meh" is a good word for how I've been feeling. I think the crux of the matter is that I'm really lonely. I love work, and I love my co-workers, but still, when I get home after a long, often grueling day at work, I want non-work company. I don't want to talk about communalism or sexual harassment. I want to curl up and watch Law and Order: SVU with someone - preferably someone who will accompany my swooning for Elliott, but I'm not choosy.
Ahem. Anyway. Yes, I want someone to just talk to about my day at work, music, books, purple penguins, whatever. I guess I can feel myself becoming reclusive again which has never been a good sign for someone as inherently extroverted as me. The three people at work I do want to socialise with either live really far (i.e Vashi) or are moving out of town.
I miss my mum, and I miss my Bo, I miss Montreal, and I wish Anam lived closer. Bombay seems larger and more isolating than ever before. There are 15 million people in this city - You'd think SOMEONE would want to be my friend.
Ahem. Anyway. Yes, I want someone to just talk to about my day at work, music, books, purple penguins, whatever. I guess I can feel myself becoming reclusive again which has never been a good sign for someone as inherently extroverted as me. The three people at work I do want to socialise with either live really far (i.e Vashi) or are moving out of town.
I miss my mum, and I miss my Bo, I miss Montreal, and I wish Anam lived closer. Bombay seems larger and more isolating than ever before. There are 15 million people in this city - You'd think SOMEONE would want to be my friend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home