Liars!
I feel like I've been left at the altar.
Amnesty International was supposed to call for my phone interview (again) and didn't (again).
I'm not going to sleep all night in fear of being awoken from a deep slumber to be made to talk about repressive population policies in China.
I really really really REALLY need a hug and there's no one around to give me one. You know why? 'Cause everyone here is FAST ASLEEP.
(Psst..You must all read Slaughterhouse-5 for it is all sorts of fantastic).
Amnesty International was supposed to call for my phone interview (again) and didn't (again).
I'm not going to sleep all night in fear of being awoken from a deep slumber to be made to talk about repressive population policies in China.
I really really really REALLY need a hug and there's no one around to give me one. You know why? 'Cause everyone here is FAST ASLEEP.
(Psst..You must all read Slaughterhouse-5 for it is all sorts of fantastic).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home