Bored.

Just wanted an excuse to post this picture of Bo and me, taken last weekend. I think it's super cute, and it's even more special to me because it's the only picture taken after 1989 in which we look at least somewhat related.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Abby: Thank you for allaying the self-doubt that inevitably comes with the lack of sleep. Thank you, also, for allowing me to use the words "holy fuck" and "pray" in the same sentence. You are constantly in my thoughts, and all my love, support and godless, non-denominational prayers are with you. You know the godless, non-denominational thing is good, right? :)
To Rosemary: Thank you for erasing my diffidence and making me feel good about myself when I need it the most. Ever since our little chat, I've been feeling a lot better about things. I'll update you on the happenings, for sure. In other news, you're going to blow away all the med school application people, and be a fancy doctor, and I'll have to call you Dr. Froehlich and stuff.

1 Comments:
At 3:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
Is there any way of sticking in my head in that picture? I feel like the "frog outside the well".
love, poo.
Post a Comment
<< Home