Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

Friday, November 11, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So completely disregard that last post. She called, - 2 hours late, but bygones will be bygones - we spoke, she asked me what kind of what I was interested in, I told her what kind of work I was interested in. Then we talked about documentaries, we declared our strange attraction to Vincent Gallo and finally she told me that as of August 2006, I would be the new Amnesty International Film Festival Co-ordinator. I maintained my composure and thanked her for this "incredible opportunity" and after other such niceties, we hung up. I tried calling my parents, but they're in a film and their phones are off. So I called Kanika and together we squealed like school girls and made plans to celebrate tomorrow at Toto's.

Chaklu, if you're reading this, guess who's moving in with you next year for 4 months? :)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger ramblingblogger said…

    Hey that's wonderful!! Congratulations and all that! Just wanted to say that, no quick joke or deep comment to get in there. Enjoy......... :)

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Poochie said…

    woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    awezzzzzome auri baby :)

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SEE you're AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :) and everyone (including amnesty knows it)

    CONGRATS!!! and i'm sorry i didn't answer your text...i got it like 2 hours after you sent it (damn class)

    love you!!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger dancing chaos said…

    woah...

    ... all kinds of amazing!!!

    congratulations!

    steph

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! Congrats la!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home