A Letter, Some Love and Random Observations.
Dear People at Railway Stations and Other Public Places,
I would really appreciate it if you didn't spit
a) on my feet
b) near my feet
c) within a 564739 mile radius of my feet.
I'm not too fond of phlegm or the bloody remnants of your paan
a) on my feet
b) near my feet
c) within 564739 mile radius of my feet.
I will, however, admit that I am amazed both at the sheer amount of spit you all are capable of expectorating and the projectile grace of chewed paan.
Love,
Aurina
------------------------------------
India won the match against South Africa yesterday, thus levelling the one-day series. It's a shame the match in Chennai got cancelled; it would be really exciting to actually beat the South Africans. That said, I'm really proud that we were the team who broke their 20 match winning streak. Indian cricket hasn't been this consistently energetic in a lo-ho-ong time - 8 out of 11? So amazing. I'm not sure what I enjoy more - the refreshingly spectacular fielding efforts or the homosocial displays of affection that make my heart melt each time
-----------------------------
I'm convinced that J.P Yadav and Murali Karthik are having an affair. That would be really cute. On an equally random note, does anyone else see the resemblance between Jacques Kallis and Kylie Minogue?
I would really appreciate it if you didn't spit
a) on my feet
b) near my feet
c) within a 564739 mile radius of my feet.
I'm not too fond of phlegm or the bloody remnants of your paan
a) on my feet
b) near my feet
c) within 564739 mile radius of my feet.
I will, however, admit that I am amazed both at the sheer amount of spit you all are capable of expectorating and the projectile grace of chewed paan.
Love,
Aurina
------------------------------------
India won the match against South Africa yesterday, thus levelling the one-day series. It's a shame the match in Chennai got cancelled; it would be really exciting to actually beat the South Africans. That said, I'm really proud that we were the team who broke their 20 match winning streak. Indian cricket hasn't been this consistently energetic in a lo-ho-ong time - 8 out of 11? So amazing. I'm not sure what I enjoy more - the refreshingly spectacular fielding efforts or the homosocial displays of affection that make my heart melt each time
-----------------------------
I'm convinced that J.P Yadav and Murali Karthik are having an affair. That would be really cute. On an equally random note, does anyone else see the resemblance between Jacques Kallis and Kylie Minogue?

2 Comments:
At 8:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
i swear...railway stations are so full of red patches!(yech!) can you believe it...in most residential buildings they stick photos of ganpati n shiva on the wall so that these dumb spit machines might just think oh no..i shouldnt spit on that photo, i pray for a promotion everyday! its dis-gusting! but thats our sweet city, spit n spat!
*thinks again* naaaah, j.kallis n k.minouge have absolutely no resemblance!
At 3:47 AM,
Poochie said…
This is the best post ever..hahahaha..i can't stop laughing...its sad but funny (like so many things in life, i guess)
Auri -
thooooooooo(n)thooooooooooo(n)
hahaha....got it?
Post a Comment
<< Home