Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Goodbye Lenin is wonderful, and you all should watch it.

I just watched Goodbye Lenin! for the second time. Loved it even more this time around if that's possible; it's definitely a favourite. I have to say I don't remember crying this much when I watched it in the theatre. Today, on the other hand, I was like a tap. Also, I just looked up imdb.com, and I'm not a cradle-robber. I've had a massive crush on Daniel Bruhl since I first saw the film, and I'm very relieved to know that he's not 17, but 27.

I have been disastrously out of touch with films since I've been back home, but goddamnit, how did I not know until a few weeks ago that Everything is Illuminated has been made into a film? Is it out yet? will someone else watch it for me because I'm too damn afraid? Do they not know it's unfuckwithable?

Ever since my DVD player has re-entered my life, I've been trying to make a list of movies to rent. Sarvodaya is too overwhelming; I need to know what I'm renting before I go there or else I get too distracted to function normally. This means I end up renting films I've seen before. So everyone who's reading this, please please please leave a comment that'll facilitate this list-making process. If you all could list at least 5 movies each, I would be very grateful. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home