Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Can't you tell when we're not interested?

Okay. The next time I go to Toto's I am wearing a burqa. Here's what happened while I was waiting outside for my friends:

Random guy: Hey, can I drop you somewhere?

Auri: Uh, no...I'm good.

Auri calls Supu to find out where she is. She's relieved to know Supu's at Linking Road already. She paces up and down, nervously playing with her hair, all too aware of the three pairs of eyes boring into her back.

Random guy: Hey...so are you alone..? Or are you..?

Auri: Yes, I'm waiting for someone.

Auri sends Sowmya a text that says, "Come fast, you guys! I'm getting hit on by weirdns!" (sic)

Random guy's friend: (really loudly) What are we waiting around for? Dude, you're not getting any. I know it hurts.

Random guy: It's easy to get any chick, man, but the ones who are worth it aren't easy to get.

Auri to herself: Uh, you don't even know me.

Random guy: Look, please let me take you out. You're obviously getting stood up.

Auri raises her eyebrow and turns her back to him.

Random guy's friend #2 (also with exaggerated volume): Fuck it, dude. Let's leave. The last time I got laid in Toto's, I spent Rs 3000.

Auri spots Supu in a rickshaw. Much relief ensues.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Poochie said…

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Poor Auwwwi Baby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home