Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yada yada yada.

I'm having one of those days where I'm so glad to have so much to look forward to (Jenna, Rosemary, Seema all coming to visit in January; my lovely family coming...well, sometime..) because otherwise I'd be really tempted to crawl into what will, knowing my luck, be a dank hole and just stay there forever because the dankness will be preferable to everything else. Yes, I have a flair for the melodramatic because I think melodrama is funny, and humour is the best way to approach days like this.

I'm rambling.

I really miss him, dammit.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Poochie said…

    we're coming..
    we're coming..
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

    I insist on being greeted at the airport with a garland of fresh flowers, ladoos and a full-fledged aarti

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Auri said…

    you'll be sorry you said that. never underestimate the madness that is your family. to quote dida, "hey-hey."

    (i love you, boojie)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home