Attention! Attention!
So I'm going to be in San Francisco as of 5th May and will be staying there with my darling brother until around the 15th of JUne. I take my LSATs on the 12th of June, after which it'll be really nice to bum around the east for a little bit, catching up with all you lovely people that I miss dearly. My plan so far is to fly to Philly to stay with Poochie for a little bit (uh, I'm hoping that's okay, Poo?), and then of course, drive/take a train/bus/hot air balloon to New York and Boston to see Rosemary, Surabhi and Abby and anyone else who might be in the vicinity. I'm also really really really hoping to take a trip up to Montreal.
Here's my question:
Is there anyone reading this who will either a) Be in Montreal this June? b) Come up to Montreal with me in June?
I have to put in a return date for my flight tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll book tickets for the 25th of June. Ten days ought to be plenty time, and if it ends up being too much time because everyone else has a life, I'll just mooch off my sister for a little bit. I love that she finds out these things through my blog. (I love you!)
So. Yes, let me know ASAP. Please. I'd love to see you all more than anything.
Here's my question:
Is there anyone reading this who will either a) Be in Montreal this June? b) Come up to Montreal with me in June?
I have to put in a return date for my flight tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll book tickets for the 25th of June. Ten days ought to be plenty time, and if it ends up being too much time because everyone else has a life, I'll just mooch off my sister for a little bit. I love that she finds out these things through my blog. (I love you!)
So. Yes, let me know ASAP. Please. I'd love to see you all more than anything.

5 Comments:
At 3:34 AM,
dancing chaos said…
ooohhh! you could be in MTL for St Jean Baptiste! Yay!
I will still be in Japan at that point in time... probably packing up and feelign exactly as you are now...
hugs, and hope you can sleep on planes!
steph
At 3:50 AM,
Poochie said…
You can come stay with me any time!!! Well except I'll be in Florida around 14-19th of June...so any time other than that :)
At 3:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
wahoooo!! there is a 50% chance that I will be headed up to Montreal (from Boston) myself on june 19th to do a little biking with the crew. if so, will be in quebec for the duration of that week, but i highly recommend you come to boston before the 19th and chill with the likes of myself and abby and then maybe we can travel up to mtl together on said date?
i repeat, wahoooo!! safe traveling.
love, surbs
p.s. you gots a place to stay of course, a la acton aka "action" mass ;) i will be working and all that other fun grown up stuff (riiiight). and i of course will tell swati auntie you're in town! (ok now i'm just having too much fun)
At 5:51 PM,
Raghu Karnad said…
Aurina, my old nemesis. We meet again.
At 11:54 PM,
ramblingblogger said…
Well... I don't know if I was included in that, but I will be in Montreal in June, and I'd love to meet up with you again, if you like.
Post a Comment
<< Home