Party invitation!
In case I missed anyone out in my e-mail which I'm pretty sure I did...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear everyone,
As most of you were informed through a mass text message this afternoon - clearly I need to brush up on my etiquette - my plans have changed. Instead of leaving at the end of next month, I will, in fact, be leaving next Friday. Yes it is sudden, but apparently I'm into making impulsive decisions lately. Anyway to a) celebrate my leaving b) mourn the imminent loss of my presence in your lives c) be wildly debaucherous, I am having a get together at my house this Saturday. It's a good 5 days before I'm leaving but you will all need time to deal with the gaping hole that I will leave behind. Well that and the weekends are the easiest time to get people together.
Right. Party. This Saturday. My house. Between 8:30-9:00 but you're free to drop in before that too. I'll organise the food, so please please RSVP so I know how many people to order for. I will also organise peanuts for those in our midst who drove me mad over the lack of them the last time (cough cough Sowmya cough). Bring your own alcohol and let me know what you're bringing so I can make arrangements for cokes, sprites, tonics and what-have-you. Feel free to bring your friends, lovers, roommates, siblings, pin-up dolls, that cute guy in Toto's (ahem....whoever brings him will be my hero forever). Unfortunately - and this is for you Meenu - I'm going to draw the line at gigolos. Don't cry. I'm saving that for my hen party that'll never happen.
Also though you don't have to, you can dress up because it's always nice to have an excuse to get decked up. If you don't, I might feel a little silly and over-dressed but that's okay.
Oh. Right. Don't feel restricted in your alcohol consumption because everyone is more than welcome to stay over. It might be a tight fit, but we'll manage. I have enough Alka-Seltzers (a.k.a anti-hangover miracle stuff) for everyone.
I think I've covered everything. You all know where I live; you all know where to call.
See you all on Saturday!
Love, Auri
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear everyone,
As most of you were informed through a mass text message this afternoon - clearly I need to brush up on my etiquette - my plans have changed. Instead of leaving at the end of next month, I will, in fact, be leaving next Friday. Yes it is sudden, but apparently I'm into making impulsive decisions lately. Anyway to a) celebrate my leaving b) mourn the imminent loss of my presence in your lives c) be wildly debaucherous, I am having a get together at my house this Saturday. It's a good 5 days before I'm leaving but you will all need time to deal with the gaping hole that I will leave behind. Well that and the weekends are the easiest time to get people together.
Right. Party. This Saturday. My house. Between 8:30-9:00 but you're free to drop in before that too. I'll organise the food, so please please RSVP so I know how many people to order for. I will also organise peanuts for those in our midst who drove me mad over the lack of them the last time (cough cough Sowmya cough). Bring your own alcohol and let me know what you're bringing so I can make arrangements for cokes, sprites, tonics and what-have-you. Feel free to bring your friends, lovers, roommates, siblings, pin-up dolls, that cute guy in Toto's (ahem....whoever brings him will be my hero forever). Unfortunately - and this is for you Meenu - I'm going to draw the line at gigolos. Don't cry. I'm saving that for my hen party that'll never happen.
Also though you don't have to, you can dress up because it's always nice to have an excuse to get decked up. If you don't, I might feel a little silly and over-dressed but that's okay.
Oh. Right. Don't feel restricted in your alcohol consumption because everyone is more than welcome to stay over. It might be a tight fit, but we'll manage. I have enough Alka-Seltzers (a.k.a anti-hangover miracle stuff) for everyone.
I think I've covered everything. You all know where I live; you all know where to call.
See you all on Saturday!
Love, Auri

1 Comments:
At 11:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
oooo can I come and celebrate the Auri? :D
Post a Comment
<< Home