In my life.
On the same day as one of my best friends in the world is flying 1000s of miles to see me, I get a 12 page letter, 2 packs each of Penguin Bars and Jaffa Cakes (Jaffa Cakes, people!) from another one of my favourite people - None than than the lovely Kitty Stokes!
Sometimes I am truly overwhelmed by how many wonderful people I have in my life, and how ridiculously lucky I am to know all of them.
Watch out, my heart is about to explode with love.
(P.S - Less than 12 hours until Rosemary...)
Sometimes I am truly overwhelmed by how many wonderful people I have in my life, and how ridiculously lucky I am to know all of them.
Watch out, my heart is about to explode with love.
(P.S - Less than 12 hours until Rosemary...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home