Plans.
Okay! So my tickets are booked - I arrive in NYC from San Francisco on the 16th of June at 8:45 p.m, and will be there until either the 19th or the 20th, depending on whether or not Rachael and Alex make it down there to visit me. If they do, it'll make me the happiest girl on earth. It'll make me even happier if I get to see more of my dearest friends. That said, I'm already pretty ecstatic at the prospect of seeing Rosemary again. Anyway, I'll be in Philly for the rest of the time to see my darling sister - I'm leaving for Dubai on the 25th. So yeah. It's going to be awesome.
Also, as if my blog weren't green enough, here are some pictures in honour of St. Patty's Day. I wish my celebrations this year were even half as fun.


Also, as if my blog weren't green enough, here are some pictures in honour of St. Patty's Day. I wish my celebrations this year were even half as fun.



2 Comments:
At 6:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
this schedule seems to be missing the part where you come to Boston...
obviously, i'll go to new york to see you. duh. but what's up with the snubbage of my beautiful city?
At 9:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
hey aurina,
sorry i've been busy and haven't read your blog in a while. anyways, as long as sandy doesn't bail on me and nothing weird and unexpected happens in the job dept, we're there.
can't wait! (..but in the meantime, must get back to thesis writing)
love, rachael
Post a Comment
<< Home