Randomness.
Thoughts that crossed my mind while watching Iqbal today:
- "Wow, I wonder where they shot. It's beautiful."
- "Meh...Shreyas Talpade is utterly average looking."
- "Holy crap, Raghu's sister looks uncannily like their father."
- "There is entirely too much hugging in this film. I'm a hugger, and even *I* think this hugging must end."
"Haha. This Rahul Dravid look-alike is such a terrible actor."
- "Naseer Shah is so great. And he looks so much like...dammit, who does he look like?"
-"Woah...Shreyas Talpade has incredibly. INCREDIBLY. hot. lips."
- "I'm sure the little girl playing his younger sister had a crush on him while filming. All that hugging at that age would've made me positively giddy."
"Man. This film is going to make my kajal smudge, isn't it?"
"How predictable! But...why can't I stop grinning?"
"Okay, those last five minutes were totally unneccessary."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Naseer Shah looks like JUDY!!!!!!!!!"
----------------------------------------------
Abby, Surabhi,if you girls are reading this, The pictures are only for you two. Do either of you see the resemblance to Judy? Heheh

- "Wow, I wonder where they shot. It's beautiful."
- "Meh...Shreyas Talpade is utterly average looking."
- "Holy crap, Raghu's sister looks uncannily like their father."
- "There is entirely too much hugging in this film. I'm a hugger, and even *I* think this hugging must end."
"Haha. This Rahul Dravid look-alike is such a terrible actor."
- "Naseer Shah is so great. And he looks so much like...dammit, who does he look like?"
-"Woah...Shreyas Talpade has incredibly. INCREDIBLY. hot. lips."
- "I'm sure the little girl playing his younger sister had a crush on him while filming. All that hugging at that age would've made me positively giddy."
"Man. This film is going to make my kajal smudge, isn't it?"
"How predictable! But...why can't I stop grinning?"
"Okay, those last five minutes were totally unneccessary."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Naseer Shah looks like JUDY!!!!!!!!!"
----------------------------------------------
Abby, Surabhi,if you girls are reading this, The pictures are only for you two. Do either of you see the resemblance to Judy? Heheh


1 Comments:
At 7:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
one highly amused vote right here :)
surbs
p.s. o-mi-gosh, my namesake on hotornot. ewwwwwwwwwwwww ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home