I have moved blog and bloggage. If you want to know where - and if you tell me who you are - I'll tell you where. Leave me a comment and your e-mail address or e-mail me at aurina at gmail dot com.
I would love to know how to find your new blog. When I read it, I feel like I'm getting a chance to keep up with how you are despite my thoroughly evident crappiness at emailing. I can't wait to see you!! Let me know the exact dates of your Bostonian visitation when you know them, ok? When are you taking the LSAT? GOOD LUCK. I know you'll do wonderfully.
6 Comments:
At 5:43 PM,
sowmya said…
hey. why? where? mail me!! luv ya. (hugs)
At 6:33 PM,
ramblingblogger said…
yes, update me too please :)
At 8:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Auri!
I would love to know how to find your new blog. When I read it, I feel like I'm getting a chance to keep up with how you are despite my thoroughly evident crappiness at emailing. I can't wait to see you!! Let me know the exact dates of your Bostonian visitation when you know them, ok? When are you taking the LSAT? GOOD LUCK. I know you'll do wonderfully.
At 4:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
i say 'yes please' to auri's new blogathoning. i need it. seriously. yeah. :)
At 7:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
A moi aussi, s'il te plait :)
At 10:40 PM,
pooky said…
Hey...count me in tooo! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home